New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Northern Brew Caribou Slobber AG recipe?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2011, 01:26 AM   #1
Moody_Copperpot
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Northern Brew Caribou Slobber AG recipe?

I picked up the Northern Brewer Caribou Slobber AG kit for giggles, I've been putting together my own recipes with success, but this kit sounded tasty, and I'd never done a brown ale. Anyway I was correct, it's a tasty session beer that I'd like to brew again...the only problem is that I cannot find the recipe sheet. Does anyone happen to have the recipe for this?

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2011, 03:25 AM   #2
Jester
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I believe you can go to the northern brewer website and there are both an inventory sheet and promash report. You should be able to get the info you need there...

Old 02-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #3
Moody_Copperpot
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

No kidding...I didn't even think of that, haha! Thanks for the info, I'll check it out now.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Old 02-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #4
Jester
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

When first trying to figure out recipes and ingredients, I'll take a look at there kits for ideas... Good luck.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #5
Moody_Copperpot
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

That's exactly what I plan on doing from now on when I tackle a style that I've never brewed before.

Quick Reply