New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermeneter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > No carbonation, could recipe be wrong?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2013, 03:52 AM   #21
dgr
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 62 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Everybody is "that guy" at some point. If you go in acting like a DH, you will be that guy. But if you go in there and tell them, "Man, I feel like a real DH," I think any LHBS will try to help you ... except the closest one to me which I try to avoid or immediately leave if the DH that works there is on the floor.

Do take a SG reading when you get a chance.

Old 09-08-2013, 09:13 PM   #22
texas red
Recipes 

Likes Given: 3

Opened a bottle to check the SG. There was carbonation! At least in that one. Just stuck 4 more into the fridge! Hot Dog!!! When I poured the bottle into the container I couldn't read the hydrometer for the bubbles! The SG was 1.018. Right on target. Now, about the recipe. It's no DIPA for sure. But the urgency to contact AHB has very much ebbed. Super malty with carbonation trumps super malty flat any day in my beer book. So, now, I'm going to relax and ....you know the rest! Cheers, all!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2013, 03:28 AM   #23
Demus
Recipes 

Liked 116 Times on 92 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I'm glad the carbonation worked out but they still sold you a jacked up kit...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply