Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Niko Brew Hops = Great Customer Service!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #1
smath
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Niko Brew Hops = Great Customer Service!

I ordered 6lb of hops from http://nikowbrew.com on Black Friday and when the package arrived, 5 of the 6 lbs were no longer vacuum sealed and couple of bags had obvious holes in them. I had no way of knowing how long they'd been like that and, since I don't have a vacuum sealer at the moment, I was worried about being able to store them and keep them fresh.

I contacted Niko on this forum and, even though there's a good chance that the damage occurred during shipping, he immediately shipped out replacements for all of the damaged packages and has refunded my shipping charges!

It's great to see awesome customer service like this and I'll definitely be buying from NikoBrew again in the future!

Quick Reply