Need an awesome AG Imperial American IPA...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skacorica

Reaction score
Anyone got a 'knock your socks off'/award winning kind of Imperial American IPA recipe? I want to get one going for spring and Ive put together some possible recipes but I decided I don't really want to experiment with this one; Id rather brew something that someone else has done successfully.

Might want to check under the recipe section. There are lots of good ones there.

Anyone got a 'knock your socks off'/award winning kind of Imperial American IPA recipe? I want to get one going for spring and Ive put together some possible recipes but I decided I don't really want to experiment with this one; Id rather brew something that someone else has done successfully

I posted this over in all grain then realize id probably have better luck here :drunk:

Thanks guys, I guess Im sold on the Pliny, gonna be hard on the ol pocket book though :)

That link was to the extract recipe, I assume for AG just use 2 row in place of the DME? Or is there an AG link somewhere?

clone Harpoons Leviathon IPA.. check their website for lots of specifics. Best east coast --west coast style imperial IPA i ever had...

Back