Here's what I changed-
1. Way to much Caramel Wheat Malt, personally I wouldnt use any.
2. Id also drop the Crystal 20L (unless you are looking for that caramel, sweet taste), which Id do .5lbs.
3. Stick with a Noble Hop or neutral hop and get it around 12-16 IBU's
4. I really dont like dry yeast in this type of beer, yeast make weizen beers, Id stick with WLP300 or Wyeast Wiehenstephaner yeast.
5. For the Grain bill Id use 60% wheat, 39% Pils, 1% Carafa III for a tradional style, or replace the Pils for Munich II for a more malty taste, or do both maybe even some vienna if you want.
Just my opinion.