Morning brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowland

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wanting to create a beer for breakfast. I was inspired by an old man who gets up at 6am every morning, runs and swims for an hour and by 7am he is back home and he says he allways drinks a glass of porter after his exercises.

I want to create a beer that will substiute for breakfast, much like the liquid breakfast poppers you can buy. Idealy I want to create a stout or porter with alot of flavour. Perhaps add skimmed milk to stout to make it like a food for breakfast? Also I would like the beer to taste smokey and perhaps a slight kepper/salmon taste. I would also like it to have a slight/light coffee flavour too and also provide stimuating qualities. Any ideas, thankyou for your help.

And of course the beer had better go well as a substitute for milk with my morning cereal (either Fruity Pebbles or Lucky Charms). :drunk: Matter of fact, can I just add a jar of crushed-up Centrum multivitamins to the wort, say at 15 minutes (just for sterilization) and "dry hop" with a couple scoops of protein powder??? That would be really killer!
In truth, this may be the next fad diet! South Beach Stout here we come!!! :rockin:

While your post was extremely amusing, mbreen01, please don't feed the trolls...

...otherwise they'll never go away.

:drunk:

Back