Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Morgan Street Brewery recipes?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2006, 07:02 AM   #1
sonvolt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Default Morgan Street Brewery recipes?

Just got back from the Cards game in St. Louis today. Last night, we went down to Lacled's Landing to the Morgan Street Brewery. Most of their beers were . . . meh . . .okay. But the Graham Cracker Porter really intrigued me. I couldn't stop drinking it - except to have the Alt Beer and the Mai Bock with some rounds of darts.

Anyway - anyone ever had this beer? More importantly, does anyone have a recipe that is similar? It really tastes a lot like graham crackers - but in a good way.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply