Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Milk Stout Clone Extract Recipe?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
TheBrewingPariah
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Milk Stout Clone Extract Recipe?

Hi I am a newbie homebrewer from Singapore and this is my first post. I just placed my second beer, the A-Z Brown ale from Sam Calagione's book, and would like to try a milk stout, more specifically Duck-Rabbit's Milk Stout. I do not have the skills nor the equipment to do an All Grain brew but the only recipe I found is this all grain recipe

http://www.nchomebrewing.com/duck-rabbit-milk-stout-recipe/

Could someone help me convert this recipe to an extract one? That would be extremely helpful!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #2
bobbrewedit
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 30 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Hopefully someone else will chime in with a decent Maris Otter substitute, but, I would replace the 9 lbs. Of MO with 6 lbs of light DME and add 1 lbs victory malt to your steeping grains. Also, you won't need the rice hulls.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply