*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Looking for a Napa Smith "Cool Brew" Clone Recipe

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
mward43
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 2

Default Looking for a Napa Smith "Cool Brew" Clone Recipe

My roommate just got back from touring a handful of wineries and breweries in San Francisco, and he brought home a bottle of Napa Smith Brewery's "Cool Brew" hop ale. It took me a minute to get over the name, but the beer itself was one of the better hoppy brews that I've tasted in a while - strong flavor and aroma levels without overpowering bitterness - and I'd really like to try and brew a batch of it.

Does anybody know of a clone recipe floating around? If not, can anyone shed some light on the types of hops used in this brew?

BeerAdvocate profile: Napa Smith Cool Brew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply