Keystone Homebrew Supply

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had been doing all of my shopping on-line at other sites, but drove out there to avoid hot UPS trucks killing my liquid yeast. I was happy to find friendly, helpful employees who seem to really enjoy what they do. Ended up using them for a bunch of parts for the kegerator I'm building. I see that you are from Louisiana, so may be shopping on-line. Their website doesn’t show half of what they have. If you need something don’t hesitate to call or email.

Or is there another Keystone out your way and I just wasted your time?

I think they have 2 locations.

I was hoping they had more than their online store (especially equipment).

I'll call them Monday - thanks for the info.

Yep, buyint online.

Call them up. I drive passed 2 LHBS to shop there. Great guys all around. Anything you want, they can get.

Brewer3401 said:
Anyone buy from this shop ?
Just looking for feedback (service, freshness of products, etc.)

Thanks

Service is good.

They have two locations and I imagine they do the majority of their business on walk-in. They appear to do a lot of wine based sales. I am not sure what their turn over on brewing ingredients is as I mostly buy some equipment, yeast and brewday odds & ends.

Hey all, Keystone is a great store. The employees are very willing to help, even when you just give them a random call. This is my LHBS, so I am not sure how they are with shipping. But I do know that they have a pretty good turnover. They are the only LHBS that I know of in the Philadelphia suburb region.

kpellicone said:
They are the only LHBS that I know of in the Philadelphia suburb region.

There are others including Wine, Barley and Hops Homebrew Supply in Feasterville & a place in Haverford & another in Aston.

brewt00l said:
There are others including Wine, Barley and Hops Homebrew Supply in Feasterville & a place in Haverford & another in Aston.

FWIW, I drive past the one in Aston (actually Chadds Ford) and the one in Haverford to go to Keystone. Never been to the one in Feasterville, but plan to.

I frequent the store in Bethlehem whenever I go down to Pennsyltuckey to visit my family. It's one of the better LHBS's I have been to. The employees there are friendly, knowledgable, and courteous. I usually top of my visit there with a stop next door at the Steel Garden for some fine Belgian beer. Keystone is a first rate LHBS.

There's also a homebrew shop set up in the Quakertown Farmer's Market called You Can Brew It. I prefer Keystone, but the place in the QMart is small and extremely personal (and cheap). At least worth a visit, especially if you're at the QMart for some reason...

Back