Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > IPA Recipe? Hop Devil or Two Hearted...
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2008, 12:34 AM   #11
King of Cascade
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOP-HEAD View Post
I personally love people that respond to a 2 day old post with the absolute answer, then get p%&^(ssed off when the original poster responds with their intended plan.... imagine that, I didn't wait until GOD spoke to me with the answer. None came after 2 days, so I came up with a plan and thought I'd post it for last minute comments.

Thank you GOD... I mean noremorse1.
Well if you don't want the help don't ask for it.....and didn't you already post this same thread somewhere else.

btw....don't bring god into this its just a homebrew forum

Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2008, 12:41 AM   #12
King of Cascade
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/plea...ternoon-90920/

You are posting the same question in different threads then trashing people for responding. Dude not cool

Old 12-02-2008, 01:32 AM   #13
HOP-HEAD
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

King of Cascade...

Are you blind? Yes, I posted it twice. I posted it in the recipe thread on a Friday, hoping to get a few critiques in time to buy ingredients for the weekend. After no takers in nearly 2 days, I stopped at my homebrew store and bought ingredients based on another recipe I found elsewhere on the web. Posted my new intentions on the Beginners page (because it actually has an audience) on Sunday morning before the brew, then updated this thread (also Sunday AM) a few hours before my intended brew...

...parden me for not checking to make sure nobody posted a follow-up at 2:03 in the morning before I bought some hops.

After I had made my ingredients purchase, was I really off key to verify a few opinions before the brew?

Sounds like some folks around here feel they can spout rhyme or reason without themselves being open to criticism...

Old 12-02-2008, 01:50 AM   #14
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Liked 4623 Times on 3357 Posts
Likes Given: 906

Quote:
King of Cascade...

Are you blind? Yes, I posted it twice. I posted it in the recipe thread on a Friday, hoping to get a few critiques in time to buy ingredients for the weekend. After no takers in nearly 2 days, I stopped at my homebrew store and bought ingredients based on another recipe I found elsewhere on the web. Posted my new intentions on the Beginners page (because it actually has an audience) on Sunday morning before the brew, then updated this thread (also Sunday AM) a few hours before my intended brew...

...parden me for not checking to make sure nobody posted a follow-up at 2:03 in the morning before I bought some hops.

After I had made my ingredients purchase, was I really off key to verify a few opinions before the brew?

Sounds like some folks around here feel they can spout rhyme or reason without themselves being open to criticism...
Whoa. Chill out. I'm sure no offense was meant. We're pretty relaxed around here- I mean, after all, we drink.

Most of us use the "new posts" button, so no matter what forum a posting is in, it shows up. If we have an answer, you will get it. No need to double post.

The nasty "are you blind" remark and snarky "pardon me for not checking at 2 AM" remark really aren't warranted.

Two snarky posts in one thread aren't going to make us any more helpful. Hopefully it made you feel good.

Now, let's all go have a beer.

Old 12-02-2008, 02:01 AM   #15
BierMuncher
...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 586 Times on 343 Posts
Likes Given: 220

Quote:
...Sounds like some folks around here feel they can spout rhyme or reason without themselves being open to criticism...
Yep. That sounds about right. Welcome to our club.

Now...chill just a bit and you'll learn a ****load about brewing exceptional beers.

This is after all...a "pub" and a little ribbing is part and parcel.

As far as your recipe, I would only switch the centennial and the UK hops. You'll get a much more Americanized ale with the centennial used at the end of the boil.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply