Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > As an idiot I behave as such. HELP ME MODERATORS!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2010, 11:54 PM   #1
danweasel
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default As an idiot I behave as such. HELP ME MODERATORS!

The first thing I thought of this morning was, "Brew Day!" So I posted a quick out line of my recipe for any last minute critiques and feedback before I started as this is my second time putting one together. Too bad I posted it under Sanitation! Not too many hits there as you can imagine.

Can one of you fine Mods move it here for me? Or even if you aren't a mod can you hit this link and check it out? Here's the thread:

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/whea...recipe-162872/

Thanks for all you do,

Dan

PRIMARY: The prime directive
SECONDARY: My wife says it's her.

The most important thing to remember about drunks is that drunks are far more intelligent than non-drunks. They spend a lot of time talking in pubs, unlike workaholics who concentrate on their careers and ambitions, who never develop their higher spiritual values, who never explore the insides of their head like a drunk does.
-Shane MacGowan

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply