I just made this one:
Harpoon Winter Warmer Clone
6 pounds, Laaglander amber dry malt extract
1/2 ounce, black patent malt
12 ounces, crystal malt
1--1/2 ounces, chocolate malt
1 pound, honey (added with extract)
1 ounce, Clusters pellets (6.5--7.5% alpha) (boil)
1 ounce, Willamette pellets (aroma)
Wyeast British ale yeast (#1098)
1/2 teaspoon, nutmeg (8 minute boil)
1--1/2 teaspoons, ground cinnamon (8 minute boil)
1/2 teaspoon, ground cloves (8 minutes boil)
1 teaspoon, vanilla (5 minute boil)
1 tablespoon, gypsum
1 tablespoon, Irish moss (10 minute boil)
3/4 cup, corn sugar (prime)
Put water on to boil. Add gypsum. Add grains in boiling bag. Remove grains when boil begins. Add extract. After 15 minutes, add bittering hops. Boil 1 hour. Chill. Add aromatic hops. Sparge, add yeast, fill carboy. After 1 week, rack to secondary. Bottle 2 weeks later. batch of Mild (probably YeastLab London Ale (it's a long story)). (By the way, this is my favorite way to pitch *enough* yeast for a barleywine.) Fermentation was active in 2 hours. Primary was about 2 months @ 65-70F, and dropped from 1.105 to 1.038.
Rack into secondary and add 1 oz of EKG plugs for dry hopping.
Bottle about 1 month later. Added new yeast, but no priming sugar.
(*) You can (I did) add more hot water to the remaining mash, and sparge out about 7 gallons more wort to make a Bitter at about 1.045.