I brewed an extract summer witbier kit (wheat lme, steeping grains 8oz barley 8oz oats) coriander and orange peel. I added 1/4 pound honey malt to the steeping grains, and 1 lb of honey after the boil. I gave fermentation some extra time to account for the addition of honey, and made sure SG was stable for three days. Then, i dehydrated orange slices and added a chunk to each bottle. They've been aging 2 months. About a third of the bottles gush like crazy when i pop the top, the rest make a perfect pour. I used the same priming sugar method as the rest of my batches, but the orange slice was a first try.
And it tastes great, gets rave reviews, several friends want to buy it from me.