Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Help Wanted: Clone "Troublette" belgian with by Brasserie Caracole

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
ajfranke
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Help Wanted: Clone "Troublette" belgian with by Brasserie Caracole

I was fortunate enough to visit Brasserie Caracole a few weeks ago, and would really like to clone their Troublette wit. I have a 750mL bottle of the original, and plan on harvesting the yeast from it. This is my first attempt at ever cloning a brew, so I'd appreciate any help. This site gives hints as to the hop types, and I have it on good authority that there is some coriander and citrus zest in the mix, and possibly other spices.

Anyone had this beer, and want to weigh in?

Here is the working recipe. Thanks!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2011, 01:07 AM   #2
pkpdogg
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Hey there. Just curious to see if you tried your recipe and how it turned out? This was a group favorite from my trip on Sep'10 and now that we just got it distributed on the west coast, I've revived my love for this beer and would love to brew something like it. I have spent more time perfecting my brewing process than my sense of recipe design, so I apologize in advance that I'm not much help with perfecting the recipe.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply