Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > has anybody made the AHS Devil's Brew Belgian Ale or Grand Cru Belgian Ale

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
baddagger
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default has anybody made the AHS Devil's Brew Belgian Ale or Grand Cru Belgian Ale

hey guys was wondering if anybody has made these AHS Grand Cru Belgian Ale or AHS Devil's Brew Belgian Ale ? I had made one of there kits wich was great and goign to make again it was the AHS imperial agave wit..

the reason i asking is because i noticed that if i order bulk lme its alot cheaper and i dont want to buy the each kit by its self and pay alot over 120 for thoes 3 kits when i can buy 40lbs of lme for 100 its self and buy all the special grains and hops and save alot of money .

so was wondering if anybody that has made thoes kit could tell me what the recipes are for the grand cru and devils brew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply