Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Forrest, I want you to have my love child

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #1
Donasay
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default Forrest, I want you to have my love child

I just want everyone to know I ordered 10 beer kits from Austin home brew, 5 different recipes for 10 gallon batches 4 of them all grain. The shipment was so heavy it had to be split into two packages. They came on Friday, the aggregate weight was somewhere near 100lbs and shipped for the flat rate fee of 6.99... I saw the boxes sitting there and thought... amazing.

On top of that when I opened everything all of the ingredients were packaged amazingly well, and labeled to make life easier. I again thought to myself... amazing. As far as I can tell from the one batch I did this weekend they are easy to work with while brewing. The rest of the recipes look good and I can't wait to do them.

Forrest I think I love you and the rest of the people at the Austin home brew store!

No matter how rich you are, you can still only drink 16 or 17 liters of beer a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quixotic View Post
The true definition of an addiction: not stopping even when a dog is having his way with you.:D
http://www.solutionsinmetal.com/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2008, 09:46 PM   #2
SuperiorBrew
Recipes 

Liked 25 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donasay
I just want everyone to know I ordered 10 beer kits from Austin home brew, 5 different recipes for 10 gallon batches 4 of them all grain. The shipment was so heavy it had to be split into two packages. They came on Friday, the aggregate weight was somewhere near 100lbs and shipped for the flat rate fee of 6.99... I saw the boxes sitting there and thought... amazing.

On top of that when I opened everything all of the ingredients were packaged amazingly well, and labeled to make life easier. I again thought to myself... amazing. As far as I can tell from the one batch I did this weekend they are easy to work with while brewing. The rest of the recipes look good and I can't wait to do them.

Forrest I think I love you and the rest of the people at the Austin home brew store!
Run Forrest Run!

Old 03-03-2008, 10:14 PM   #3
jdoiv

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperiorBrew
Run Forrest Run!

Pffft. LOL! I just covered my monitors with spit from laughing.
Fermenting:
Planning:

Old 03-03-2008, 11:31 PM   #4
Donasay
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

The title of the post is what makes it funny, I really just wanted to rave about the good job they did at Austin Homebrew.

I do also want to lay a brood of my alien lizard eggs in Forrest's chest cavity, but that is another story.

No matter how rich you are, you can still only drink 16 or 17 liters of beer a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quixotic View Post
The true definition of an addiction: not stopping even when a dog is having his way with you.:D
http://www.solutionsinmetal.com/

Old 03-04-2008, 12:55 AM   #5
Austinhomebrew
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 107 Times on 87 Posts
Likes Given: 90

I will take the compliment as it was intended. I am trying to have the best homebrew store in the country. I am glad you are happy.

Please spread the word (further).

Forrest

Quick Reply