Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Finding Cargill Special Pale Malt

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2012, 08:39 AM   #1
bose301s
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Finding Cargill Special Pale Malt

I am looking to brew a recipe I received, it calls for Cargill Special Pale Malt and I am having a lot of trouble finding it. I think the big problem is that it seems Cargill mainly deals with bigger guys, breweries etc. From researching it seems I could just sub normal 2 row pale or Marris Otter for it, however I would like to stay true to the recipe and get some if possible. Does anyone know a brew store or anything that sells Cargill in general or this malt in particular?

Here's the Cargill site: http://www.cargillfoods.com/na/en/pr...malt/index.jsp

Scroll down and you will find it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply