Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Falconer's Flight Hops

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2011, 11:59 PM   #1
Fid
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Falconer's Flight Hops

My LHBS recommended I use some Falconer's Flight Hops for dry hopping my IPA after telling them I was looking for something with nice strong, citrusy aroma.

Just curious about everyone's experience with using these now that they've been out long enough that I'd assume someone is drinking a pint of something they brewed them with while they're reading this. Anyone have any guesses as to what the blend is likely composed of?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2011, 12:30 AM   #2
SumnerH
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 26 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 5

http://www.probrewer.com/vbulletin/s...ad.php?t=19667

Quote:
"Hopunion LLC Falconer's Flight™ is a proprietary pellet blend comprised of many of the Northwest's most premier hop varieties including the highly acclaimed Citra™, Simcoe®, and Sorachi Ace along with experimental hops and numerous other NW varieties."

On deck: Little Bo Pils, Bretta Off Dead (Brett pale)
Secondary: Oude Bruin, Red Sky at Morning (Sour brown ale)
On tap: Saison Duphunk (sour), Amarillo Slim (IPA), Earl White (ginger/bergamot wit)
Bottled: Number 8 (Belgian Strong Dark Ale), Eternale (Barleywine), Ancho Villa (Ancho/pasilla/chocolate/cinnamon RIS), Oak smoked porter (1/2 maple bourbon oaked, 1/2 apple brandy oaked)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply