Christmas Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnh2atl

Reaction score
I'm looking for some suggestions for a good brew for Christmas gifts. Many of the people who will get it drink stuff like Bud Light and alike. So I'm looking for something that will open their eyes to how good home brew can be. Hopefully some of you have friends like this or even better had friends that were like this until one Christmas. Ales or Lager are both ok with me, but nothing yellow. I'm an AG brewer too.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Nick

Thanks for your suggestions.

Nick
I've got the Austin Homebrew Special Holiday Brew in my bucket right now. The spices sure smelled nice. I'm gonna let it set in the bucket for at least a month and then bottle it up and let it set a bit longer since these are gifts for Christmas. Austin even has labels to print out for the bottles.

I've got the Austin Homebrew Special Holiday Brew in my bucket right now. The spices sure smelled nice. I'm gonna let it set in the bucket for at least a month and then bottle it up and let it set a bit longer since these are gifts for Christmas. Austin even has labels to print out for the bottles.

+1
I have been brewing this for the last three years. The first time I brought it to the family Christmas they were a little iffy about trying something a little different. They never had a holiday ale before. Now, they love it!!!! I need to start brewing in 10 gallon batches. May bring a pumpkin ale this year as well.

Back