The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Caramel Wheat or Crystal 60L???

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
MCH
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Caramel Wheat or Crystal 60L???

I'm trying to buy all the ingrediants for a Caramel beer and on the list it says 1lb of Caramel 60L.

I normally buy my ingredients from AHBS and I can't find Caramel 60L. I've found Crystal 60L and then I've found Caramel Wheat.

Is the Crystal 60L what I need??

You see every drink of liquor you take kills a thousand brain cells. Now that doesn't much matter 'cos we got billions more. And first the sadness cells die so you smile real big. And then the quiet cells go so you just say everything real loud for no reason at all. That'ok, that's ok because the stupid cells go next, so everything you say is real smart. And finally, come the memory cells. These are tough SOBs to kill.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2008, 08:12 PM   #3
MCH
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooperBrew View Post
Yes, crystal malt is sometimes called caramel malt. It's interchangeable.
Thanks Yooper!
You see every drink of liquor you take kills a thousand brain cells. Now that doesn't much matter 'cos we got billions more. And first the sadness cells die so you smile real big. And then the quiet cells go so you just say everything real loud for no reason at all. That'ok, that's ok because the stupid cells go next, so everything you say is real smart. And finally, come the memory cells. These are tough SOBs to kill.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply