New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Can't find a vibrating football game

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 10:44 PM   #11
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 340 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 92

Just duct-tape your wife's vibrator to the bottom of a small cookie sheet. Some of the fancy ones even have remote control!

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

That'll do, Pigley. That'll do.
Revvy Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2011, 10:48 PM   #12
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2661 Times on 1606 Posts
Likes Given: 3453

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bird View Post
Just duct-tape your wife's vibrator to the bottom of a small cookie sheet. Some of the fancy ones even have remote control!
Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!!!!

Someone should contact this guy who I immortalized in the quote's thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtotten View Post
Thanks for the link, Revvy. After reviewing that, I'm confident that stir plates are the way to go! Although I'd still like to find a way to use sex toys in brewing.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 03-25-2011, 11:20 PM   #13
studmonk3y
Recipes 

How about attaching a tray or sheet of plywood or something to a random orbital sander? Although I think the vibrator is the sexier option.

Quick Reply