New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Brewer's Best Continental Pilsner - Herbal Modifications

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
taylja06
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default Brewer's Best Continental Pilsner - Herbal Modifications

I posted a full on gruit version of this recipe the other day, and wanted to see what people thought of the hopped version.

One major question is should the herbs be left in the for the whole lagering process? I can get the fermenter to 50-55 degrees pretty easy, but figured I'd want the tank "clean" so to speak for this. So I was considering adding the herbs in primary fermentation.

Anyhow, recipe is here:
http://hopville.com/recipe/1669079

Kegged: Smoked Red with Juniper, Spiced Brown Ale (Autumn Warmer)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply