Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Brewer's Best American Microbrew Style Pale Ale

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2007, 08:13 PM   #1
CAlexander
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Brewer's Best American Microbrew Style Pale Ale

Hey guys:

Pretty new to brewing, I've got a couple kits under my belt as well as a few recipes. One of my first attempts was the Brewer's Best American Microbrew Style Pale Ale kit, and I found it fantastic. I was wondering if anyone else had tried it and if there was any way I could improve upon it by getting seperate ingredients. Any help is appreciated.

Primary - Amaterasu Honey Blonde, Orange Blossom Mead
Bottled - Pinot Noir
Drinking - Cthulhu Stout, Santa's Little Helper III, Hard Lemonade

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2007, 08:37 PM   #2
RoaringBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Not sure what the BB micro-pale is comprised of, but if you can do your own recipes, maybe you want to try a SNPA clone. I'm pretty confident that it would be in the same style as the BB kit (actually the BB kit is likely modeled after SNPA since it was one of the first popular american micro pale ales).

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply