LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #1
Britinusa
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 25 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Brew pal

How do i get recipes into brew pal? all i can find are PDF recipes and it wont convert those?
I have some recipes on Northern brewer that i want to use but cant import them, nor can I input them manually because the ingredients are not in brew pal.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 03:10 PM   #2
GilSwillBasementBrews
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 121 Times on 104 Posts
Likes Given: 19

I think you can import beer XML files into recipes. And to manually add from the main screen click new recipe. To add an ingredient to the list click the edit button at the top then the + and you can add your own ingredient detail there.

Beer Plus Science = .....Good!!!!! By: Adam Savage

Old 01-13-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
Britinusa
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 25 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Any idea where I can get XML recipes? It says they are on iTunes but my search says there are not any.
I will try the add ingredient option, it just seams that the Irish red ale I was looking at has none of the ingredients in brew pal.

Dark Forest Brewing
In the Keg: Cockfosters Ale, Wobbly dog Ale, Pickledwilly.

Quick Reply