Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Brew Brother's Prices Rock

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 05:13 AM   #1
Pete08
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Brew Brother's Prices Rock

Just picked up a 50 lb sack of pale ale malt at Brew Brothers-$30. Can't beat that. Nice people to deal with.

I used to be dyslexic, but am KO now!!

Enola Gay--Far East Tour Summer '45--Coming to Your Town, Limited Engagement--Get Your Seats Now!!--They'll Be Gone in a Flash!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2010, 05:27 AM   #2
ElDuderino
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

They are a great company and offer the best prices around! I hope they stick around for a long time!

Old 04-14-2010, 07:19 AM   #3
RiverRat280
Recipes 

They are talking about making a run down I5 to service all of us around the Salem and Eugene area but I don't know how long till it happens. It'll be nice when I can pick up a bag without finding a reason to drive to portland

Old 07-30-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
Strave19
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I recently bought about 35lbs of grain and some misc yeast and supplies from them and got it shipped to me in Eastern WA. It arrived quick (2 days) and was only 14$ shipping for about 42lbs of stuff. I saved almost 20$ on a 60 dollar order when I compared shopping carts to BMW (which are great, but it takes too long to ship here and I saved $$$ using brewbrothers). Their site is old-school, but it works fine and the brothers will contact you with any information they need to fulfill the order. I would highly recommend them to anyone who lives in the northwest, their prices are the best I've found. They also packed my yeast with an ice pack, without making it a "1$ optional addition"... I never asked, they just do things right apparently.

They happened to send the first order with 35lbs of grain Un-milled when I asked for milled. I sent a polite email saying it wasnt that big of a deal and its not worth sending back/etc... Hey, mistakes happen. To my surprise they email me and send out a replacement 35lbs of grain (milled this time) immediately, no strings attached... I keep the unmilled malt to use how I want. Thats pretty amazing to me and I'm sure they lost money on my order, but I'll definitely be coming back due to that sort of amazing customer service. +1 to BrewBrothers!

Old 07-30-2010, 05:08 PM   #5
TXCrash
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2715 Times on 2686 Posts
Likes Given: 113

Brew Brothers has earned plenty of my business. I need to get a list of what I want to brew together again - I'm starting to run low on my base and specialty grains. I get better service and better prices at brewbrothers than at the homebrew stores closer to me...

Are you just bored and wanted something, anything to type?-IrregularPulse

I will just push my son to have kids at 15. Then I will see the grandkids longer.-AMonkey
IP's wife's boobs weigh more than my wife.-Randar
My wife has the coordination of a drunk two legged spider.-Zuljin

Quick Reply