Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Brains Celtic ???

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
MrZ2U
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Brains Celtic ???

Brains Celtic…ever heard of it? I had it once several years ago at the Gingerman in Austin, Texas. I have never seen it since. I can describe it as I suppose a chocolate stout/cream ale mix? My memory has I am sure faded. I remember that I think it was the most fantastic beer I had ever had (now its second to another, for another thread)

I got to thinking about it after having LeftHand Milk Stout for the first time the other night…not that they are alike but it put my brain in that mode and I remembered this one. I might go as far as to say if it were a milk chocolate stout it might be about right?

Anyone know this beer? Even better, know a recipe for it?

"Nobody knows everything. Nobody even knows everything about any one thing. And most of us don't know much." P. J. O'Orourke

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply