Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Bourbon County Stout Clone in a 5gal MLT

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2014, 01:41 AM   #61
SpottedDogBrewing
Hmmm, BEER!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 49 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Default Bourbon County Stout Clone in a 5gal MLT

What are you making with the second running and does it come out tasting good?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!"
-Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

"The nations of the West also have their own intoxicant, made from grain soaked in water...Alas, what wonderful ingenuity vice possesses! A method has actually been discovered for making even water intoxicated."
- Pliny the Elder

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2014, 01:49 AM   #62
SpottedDogBrewing
Hmmm, BEER!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 49 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Default Bourbon County Stout Clone in a 5gal MLT

Today I brewed 15 gallons of Bourbon county Stout @ 1.112. Ran an additional 10.5 gallons of water thru the used grain and come up with 8 gallons of 1.074 Little County Stout, can't wait to try little county to see what it taste like. If it comes out tasty I will try to make it a 10 gallon Little County stout next time. Hops used for Little county were Centennial and Amarillo.

Any ideas how I would save the second running Little County Stout as a recipe in a brewing app?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!"
-Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

"The nations of the West also have their own intoxicant, made from grain soaked in water...Alas, what wonderful ingenuity vice possesses! A method has actually been discovered for making even water intoxicated."
- Pliny the Elder

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply