Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Belgian Whit with Strawberry kiwi extract

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2009, 01:44 AM   #1
dpturner
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Belgian Whit with Strawberry kiwi extract

I'm new to this hobby/addiction and I was thinking of making a belgian whit and adding a strawberry kiwi extract at bottling time. What do you guys think? I made a belgian whit and it was really good and I thought adding the strawberry kiwi flavor would make it even better. My wife really liked the belgian whit and I thought if I added some fruit flavor she would like it even better. Myself, I am a dark more full flavor beer man but making the wife happy is always a good thing. Any info is appreciated.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply