Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Beer Kits - free shipping

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2005, 12:25 AM   #1
ebacherville
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Beer Kits - free shipping

I just wanted to share my latest find for mail order of beer kits..

Austin Home brew supply

They offer beer kits starting at $15 for there value line, they have tons of kits and you can choose your favorite yeast ect.. and have free shipping on any order over $60.. I have made 4 of there kits. there well put together and the ones that were ready to drink tasted good..

I would recomend them to others.. There shipping is fairly fast also.. usually ship your order out the next day.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2005, 02:58 PM   #2
atcsat64
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacherville
I just wanted to share my latest find for mail order of beer kits..

Austin Home brew supply

They offer beer kits starting at $15 for there value line, they have tons of kits and you can choose your favorite yeast ect.. and have free shipping on any order over $60.. I have made 4 of there kits. there well put together and the ones that were ready to drink tasted good..

I would recomend them to others.. There shipping is fairly fast also.. usually ship your order out the next day.
Wow, I live just a few miles down the road and had already planned to visit them in person soon. Guess I won't need the free shipping..

Old 01-20-2005, 06:40 PM   #3
kipoley
Recipes 

Free shipping! I want to give them a try. Do they tell you in the kits what extract and hops you are using or does it come labeled "hops- add to wort boil 30-60 min"
Kip

Quick Reply