Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Anyone in L.A. area have Hallertau type hops?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2009, 03:58 AM   #1
Tmeister
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Anyone in L.A. area have Hallertau type hops?

Hops direct got my order wrong. I recieved the hops today and I didn't get my Organic Hallertau Tradition. I was planing a large brew of two styles Friday morning, but now we cant because we needed Hallertau T. and the home brew stores are not open this thursday, thanksgiving?

Does anyone live in the L.A. area, and maybe have some Hallertau type hops or some kind of german variety that I could buy off you?

I'm prob out of luck for brewing this friday, oh well.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2009, 04:46 AM   #2
electric_beer
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Have you checked either Home Wine, Beer, & Cheese (http://www.homebeerwinecheese.com/) or Culver City Homebrew (http://www.brewsupply.com/)? Both should have a good supply of Hattertau.

Old 11-26-2009, 04:50 AM   #3
weirdboy
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 433 Times on 353 Posts
Likes Given: 63

I have probably a pound or so of Hallertau in my freezer. I live in the south bay, though. Not sure if you're up for a long trip. Although if you are, I could be convinced to trade some Hallertau for a couple of Rippers from Fab Hot Dogs.

Old 11-27-2009, 06:15 PM   #4
Tmeister
Recipes 

Thanks both of you, I actually changed my plans around so I could go to the woodland hills home brew store. I originally wanted to brew 2 batches early this morning, but the brew stores were closed yesterday, and not open untill 12 today. but now I changed some stuff around where im going to the brew shop at 12 when it opens and going right to brewing after. Vienna Lager and Dard wheat!

Quick Reply