Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Anyone got an AG recipe for Lift Bridge Farm Girl clone?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
shawnbou
Zyme Lord
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 44

Default Anyone got an AG recipe for Lift Bridge Farm Girl clone?

The home office of my employer is in Minneapolis and I travel there several times a year. I've gotten hooked on Lift Bridge's Farm Girl Saison, but it's not available anywhere around my home in Austin, Texas.

Anyone have any idea how I can clone my farm girl and enjoy her year round - maybe even introduce her to my wife?

Read my brewing blog here! Last of the Zyme Lords

BOUSIRIS BOUERY - Home of the Zyme Lord
The cans of Leinenkugel's had masking tape on them with JOHN'S printed in ink. Amy looked around me and said, "John is protective about his beer, isn't he?"
"I put that label on there. When company comes I want them to know the Leinie's is his, not mine."
- David Wong

On Tap:
Anna Livia Irish Stout
Gondor IPA
Melancholy Bill's Infinitely Sad Pumpkin Ale
Lucian's Landing Ginger Metheglin

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
cricky101
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Bumping a slightly old thread ...

I've been enjoying this a lot, and so does my family, and would love to brew a clone to have in the kegerator.

I'm yet to brew a Saison, so don't have any experience with them, but found this on the Liftbridge web site, if it's any help at all:

Quote:
Beer style: Belgian Saison
ABV: 6%
IBU: 30
SRM: 5

Description: This pale golden, Belgian-influenced ale is for everyone: Farm Girl, wannabe Farm Girl. In the Belgian Farmhouse tradition, this brew has a dry malt finish and a spiciness that only Belgian yeasts can create. Smooth and well rounded... this one can please anyone in any situation, whether you are on the water, in the sun, or hiding from winter's chill.

Recipe Attributes: Belgian Pils Malt, Candi Sugar, Wheat Malt, Spicy Hops, Farm House Funk.
Anyone have any advice? I'm OK with all-grain (BIAB) or full-boil extract.
Thanks!

-------------------
"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire

shawnbou Likes This 
Old 10-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
shawnbou
Zyme Lord
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 44

I'm still interested in this myself. I managed to bring a few bottles home with me on my last trip to the Twin Cities, but I'm down to my last one and not going back up there until next year!

Read my brewing blog here! Last of the Zyme Lords

BOUSIRIS BOUERY - Home of the Zyme Lord
The cans of Leinenkugel's had masking tape on them with JOHN'S printed in ink. Amy looked around me and said, "John is protective about his beer, isn't he?"
"I put that label on there. When company comes I want them to know the Leinie's is his, not mine."
- David Wong

On Tap:
Anna Livia Irish Stout
Gondor IPA
Melancholy Bill's Infinitely Sad Pumpkin Ale
Lucian's Landing Ginger Metheglin

Quick Reply