Had my brew day on last Sat and the only change i made was I used crystal 60L instead of 55. I used the Saaz as a first wort hop and Fuggles all at 90 mins.
Brew day went smooth. I nailed my pre boil gravity and my post boil OG was 1.062, a few points off the recipe, but good enough. Pitched a starter of WLP 007 dry English ale at 62F and slowly let it rise to 66. It's 5 days since I pitched the yeast and the gravity is already 1.018 and the krasusen is starting to fall. I'm letting the temp free rise now to let the yeast clean up.
I tasted the gravity sample and the malt seems spot on. Roasty, biscuit, but not super sweet. It is really bitter right now so I'm hoping that will mellow with some age.