Any Left hand Nitro milk stout recpies that anyone has tried?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benzy4010

Reaction score
I tried a milk stout for the first time and loved it. Now I want to make one. Tried a left hand nitro milk stout. Anyone try a recpie like it or have a good one?

Left Hand Milk Stout

There is a clone recipe on here that many people have made and are super happy with. I am assuming you have a Nitro setup, if not, brew this and it should be fine. If not, still brew this and nitro it. Solid recipe that seems to be close to the real thing. I have not had either one, but plan to brew this as my next brew.

I guess not. Wasn't aware till I looked it up that it's a special gas. Guess I'm gonna have to go with something else. Any suggestions?

I guess not. Wasn't aware till I looked it up that it's a special gas. Guess I'm gonna have to go with something else. Any suggestions?

Left hand packages the same milk stout with co2 also, so it will be fine if you skip the nitro. I just prefer it with nitro

I bought one nitro and one co2 left hand today to see the diff. Bet it's still good. How about these for clones?

just brewed one right out of Jamil's "Brewing the Classic Styles" turned out great

Back