I basically took this recipe and bumped it up to a 10 gallon batch size. Here's what I came up with:
25lbs = Munich II Dark Malt (78%)
5lbs = Pils 2-row (15%)
8oz = CaraAroma
1.8lbs = Caramunich
3oz = Hallertauer
WY2206 (Bavarian Lager)
Color: 17.1 SRM
* dough in with 10 gallons at 40 C (104F) and rest for 20-30 min.
* draw 60% of thick mash as decoction and heat it up to 70-73 C (158 - 164 F). Rest it there until converted (negative iodine reaction). This should take only 15-20 min.
* continue heating and boil for 30 - 40 min. Add some water to compensate for the boil-off
* return to the mash tun to reach a saccrification rest temp of 67C (153F) and rest there for 45 min. Note that the protein rest has actually been skipped.
* use a mash-out decoction to reach mash out at 76 C (167 F)
* Lauter the wort
90 minute boil add hops after 60 minutes.
Ferment at 48F for 4 weeks.
Transfer to secondary and lager at 36F for 2-3 months
After lagering rack the beer to bottles and age at cellar temperatures ( 10 C / 50 F) for another 2-3 months.