Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Amber beer & cider

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #1
BlueDuck
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Amber beer & cider

I have a True Brew Amber Ale kit I am thinking about experminting with. My idea is to do a regular batch like you would any other kit only instead of topping off my 3 gallons of wort with water I would like to use 2 gallons of apple cider to make 5 gallons. Anyone ever tried this or heard of it before? Anyone have any thoughts of what it might turn into? This will only be my second batch so I am still very new to home brewing. Also what do you think about adding a stick or two of cinnamon to the secondary for this beer. Any thoughts, warnings, suggestions anyone might have would be greatly appreciated.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply