Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > ALWAYS stress the signature requirement

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2008, 01:17 AM   #31
Philip1993
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by richab
Sounds like someone's cat pissed on their carpet... you need to relax dude...
I'm tapping one now.

I still cannot comprehend why you guys are cool with someone openly advocating screwing over merchants. Do you think the merchants pay the associated fees and charges? No, you do. It's built into the cost of every thing you buy.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #32
artfldodger
Recipes 

edit: why is this in the recipe section anyways?

I'm going to side with pldoolittle on this one, its not the vendors fault that the package went missing and if the signature was mandatory you'd either have to get it shipping to work (solves the problem of it going missing) or wait home all day.

This happened to me once before with a shipment from northern brewer, said it was delivered but it was nowhere to be found, so called them, they called UPS and started a trace on the package. 7 days later it was nowhere to be found so they shipped out a replacement. Yeah it sucks you dont get your stuff on time but things happen. 1 1/2 months later the original shipment appears at my door, still taped up and everything... I'm thinking the driver or the warehouse lost the package sometime en-route and just said it was "delivered"

However if the company jerks you around and never sends a replacement in a sensible amount of time then its probably reasonable to reverse the charges on the card, but most places are reasonable and they do want to have your business.

Old 04-01-2008, 10:34 PM   #33
BeerAg
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Good God, people

This thread should have way less complaining and back-biting, and way more discussion about the little punk that is trying to smoke him some bitter herb.

Can you imagine the taste of smoked fuggles? That amount of bitterness might permanantly kill all bitter taste buds in your mouth (or at least send them into permanant hiding, wimpering for their mama).

Old 04-01-2008, 11:00 PM   #34
Baumgartner
Recipes 

If you paid by credit card call them up. CC companys will do stop payments or refunds. They have a lot of power. Credit is excellent if your card has insurance programs in place just for situations like this.

Old 04-02-2008, 09:33 AM   #35
EvilTOJ

Recipes 

Liked 37 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 3

*goes to get popcorn to watch the pissing contest*

And why IS this in the recipe forum anyways? This should be moved to drunken ramblings/working our way to fisticuffs

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Quick Reply