Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Age Worthy Recipe for Med School Graduation in 2015

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2013, 05:11 PM   #21
ChshreCat
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 461 Times on 367 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer_doc View Post
Looks real good ChshreCat! I'm keeping this in the forefront. I wouldn't want to mess with it too much, but I'm thinking of maybe using this as a base and adding a little here a little there. I just want something that starts a little extreme green but ages into something amazing, though that might be a little ambitious. How long did this last/what was the oldest one you tasted and how did it compare to when it was young?
I've opened them after 2 years and they were fantastic.

"Science + beer = good!"
-Adam Savage

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #22
beer_doc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChshreCat
I've opened them after 2 years and they were fantastic.
Finally back in business brewing after moving and settling into working in a hospital. I'm going to brew this today Chshre, thanks for the recipe! I have a floor corker so I'm gonna get all fancy and bottle it in Belgian bottles with cages just for a little somethin, somethin. I'll let you know how it turns out. I'll probably taste one in a few months after it carbs and save the rest for graduation!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply