Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Advice on adding chinook to Brewers Best kit

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
OptimusJay
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Advice on adding chinook to Brewers Best kit

I'll be brewing my first batch this Wednesday, using the Brewers Best Imperial Pale Ale kit http://www.brewersbestkits.com/pdf/N...e%20Recipe.pdf

I have 4oz of chinook in the freezer that I would like to use instead of, or in addition to the Columbus pellets included with the kit. Based on much research on this site I have already decided it might be in my best interest to not follow the recipe directions and instead, use the steeping grains for the wort boil but add all the DME and LME near the end of the boil.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might use the 4oz of chinook, or even a portion of that, to supplement the kit?

Jay

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply