***********1. Enforce rules only against their foes (i.e., anyone who does not suck up to them) while exempting their friends from similar or worse behavior.
2. Silently boot someone and then proceed to trash talk the person as if the person was still there with an opportunity to respond.
3. Boot someone and then start a thread for the sole purpose of boasting about having removed the person, so as to bask in the praise of sychophantic members applauding the moderator's bold action.
4. If a person is being stalked or trolled, scold, warn and threaten both the victim and the perpetrator to stop it. If the victim protests, boot the victim for having defied the moderator's authority. Add injury to insult by allowing the troll or stalker to stay because the stalker or troll didn't talk back to the moderator.
5. If the moderator loses an argument to another member, selectively delete the member's comments so that the thread no longer makes any sense.
6. Selectively enforce the tribe's rules only against newcomers, newbies or people who are not friend with the moderator.
7. Speak about their actions as moderator in the passive voice, use the royal we, and otherwise take on a haughty, authoritarian tone. I mean, dude, you're just a moderator. ***************