The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > What to use for what? 2 kegglesamd 10 gal cooler

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2013, 03:57 AM   #1
RockyTop11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default What to use for what? 2 kegglesamd 10 gal cooler

I am purchasing a blinchman burner and have a 10gal Home Depot cooler. I have the ability to get two free converted 15.5 kegs pre drilled (wherever I want drilled and cut), just no ball valves or fittings. I currently have a 9 aluminum gallon turkey burner pot and burner and was planing on buying a spikebrewing or polar ware pot until this offer. I currently do 5 gal extract at but plan to go all grain soon. May do 10 gal eventually and don't want to under buy. What should I use and where? Will this setup of 2 converted kegs and 10 gallon cooler be sufficient?

Secondary-(1)Zombie Dust Clone #1 (2)
Bottled-(1)Whiskey Barrel Porter (2)Caramel Apple Hard Cider
Kegged-(1)Hop Head IIPA (2)MidState Brew Crew Club IPA (3) (4) (5) (6)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 09:22 AM   #2
wilserbrewer
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 380 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Seeing as how you could do an AG batch w/ just your cooler (MLT) and 9 gal alum. turkey fryer, you have plenty to expand. Keggle boil pot, cooler MLT and 9 gal alum HLT. 2nd burner and keggle are a bonus! Kegs make nice 10 gal fermenters FWIW if you keep the 2nd keg uncut fwiw.

Expert tailor and supplier of custom sized, top quality BIAB bags, hop bags and ratchet pulleys at reasonable pricing

http://biabbags.webs.com/

CORONA MILL BUCKET SYSTEM V. 2.0

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply