Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Using outdoor burner in enclosed porch

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2012, 01:17 PM   #11
bobbafett
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Just do it, I brew with a 3 burner single tier on my porch about the same size as yours. All windows are also screens. I am using natural gas though. I have been doing it for years. No issue with anything. If you are doing a single burner get a full sheet tray, used in restaurants for boil over. "safety" guidelines are there because a lawyer created them for liability. I would brew on your porch as long as it is always supervised. I know others will tell me Im wrong and you are but your point about having your oven on is ok but a single low pressure burner is the biggest no-no is well understood by me and others. I have had natural gas stove inside with no exhaust fan. And a LP oven with the same situation. I would suggest getting a long LP hose and put it as far Away as you can. My new setup is back to low pressure LP and I'm indoors but the tank is outside.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply