Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Upgrade Time: Keggle vs Megapot vs Boilermaker

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #1
JonPenney1981
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Default Upgrade Time: Keggle vs Megapot vs Boilermaker

Okay, so I am at the point of upgrading to a 10 or 15 gallon brew kettle, as well as going completely all grain from doing BIAB for awhile now.

The question is, what are the pros and cons between the following three: Keggle, Megapot, and Boilermaker.

I am leaning towards Megapot and Boilermaker simply because I have a substantial gift card to NorthernBrewer burning a hole in my pocket. However, I am willing to invest in a Keggle if it's the best option. I can always use the gift card for other items.

Anyone have experience using two or more of these throughout their brew history that can provide some insight?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply