Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   Equipment/Sanitation (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/)
-   -   Tower shank elbow with long tailpiece locate (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/tower-shank-elbow-long-tailpiece-locate-369865/)

Beernip 11-25-2012 05:31 AM

Tower shank elbow with long tailpiece locate
Could one of you help me out finding a place that sells these. I have seen them on complete tower assemblies but never for individual sale. They are a tower shank elbow with a 90 degree tailpiece but the metal tailpiece extends down 6"-8" down through the tower. I'm building a new kegerator and it would be perfect for the narrow space that I would like.


jmichaeldesign 11-25-2012 08:31 PM

I'll have two of them after Christmas when I rebuild my kegerator if the ones with the shorter elbow won't work.

WileECoyote 11-25-2012 08:34 PM

Ebay, Beverage Factory, just about anywhere that sells towers has them.

Cheers :tank:

Beernip 11-25-2012 11:49 PM


Originally Posted by WileECoyote (Post 4620053)
Ebay, Beverage Factory, just about anywhere that sells towers has them.

Cheers :tank:

They all have the short elbow fittings but not the long ones. Can you point me to one?

WileECoyote 11-26-2012 12:15 AM

I just did a search for tower shank elbow long, and came with nothing helpful, I looked at 10 to 12 sites, sorry.

Where ever you saw them on a complete tower assemblies is where I would start asking if they can sell you the shanks only.

Cheers :tank:

mpcluever 11-26-2012 05:45 PM

Midwest has them. http://www.midwestsupplies.com/tower-shank-assembly-chrome.html

bucfanmike 11-26-2012 06:41 PM

i know they make them with long elbow pieces but i havent seen them in any of the normal online stores. A friend of mine has a tower that the shank runs the entire length of the tower. Good luck on your search

Beernip 11-26-2012 11:23 PM


Originally Posted by mpcluever (Post 4622501)

Those are the short tail pieces.

bucfanmike 11-27-2012 02:26 AM

some of them have a 90 that fits the shank via a compression nut. If you get that type you could probably get Stainless Accessories (the vendor) to custom bend some stainless for you.

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:18 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.