New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > swagelok vs compression fittings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Irrenarzt's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Half a mile from Tucson
Posts: 1,868
Liked 149 Times on 110 Posts
Likes Given: 87


Just an FYI, the "thin" ferrule is called the back ferrule in Swagelok/compression fitting nomenclature. And in this case the delrin sleeve would be called the front ferrule.

Fermenting: Apricot pLambic, Sour Quad, Tart of Darkness clone, Grapefruit IPA, Sour Blonde, Heady clone, Wee Heavy, Scottish 60 partigyle
Irrenarzt is offline
StainlessBrewing Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Swagelok BT or Normal fittings milldoggy Equipment/Sanitation 4 01-14-2011 04:37 PM
Swagelok Grimsawyer Equipment/Sanitation 9 02-18-2009 12:47 AM
Compression Fittings Help Stevorino Equipment/Sanitation 7 02-13-2009 02:14 PM
compression fittings Rico6115 Equipment/Sanitation 12 12-17-2007 12:23 AM
Swagelok fittings Jon50036 Equipment/Sanitation 0 09-12-2004 02:50 AM