New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Stout Tanks and Kettles???? Anyone home???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Frothy3001
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Default Stout Tanks and Kettles???? Anyone home???

Ive been trying to get an order through to stout tanks, ive emailed several times but no response, Is this normal for them? Do i have to wait a few more days to get a response? Im not angry, i just want to get this thing ordered. Im in canada so i cant order from the website, i need to email a request for a quote. i emailed 4 days ago, not a peep from them. Anyone else have any experience with them and is this normal for them.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2012, 02:26 AM   #2
Nateo
Recipes 

Liked 36 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 35

It sounds like they're just not that into your business. I'd probably find someone else to buy from.

To paraphrase Dr. England - "Off-flavors smooth with time. So do mountains. Brew it right from the start!"

My blogsite: http://nateobrew.blogspot.com/

Old 08-21-2012, 05:12 AM   #3
tannnick
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

John can take a few days. It is only him. I have equipment custom on order. He will get back. I know he is super swamped and I am impressed and heard impressive things.

Cherry Street Brewing Cooperative
www.facebook.com/TannersVickery

Old 08-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #4
Docgineer
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Ya, same thing. It takes him a while to get back to people. I emailed him last weekend and he hasn't responded yet either. That being said when it comes to service and equipment problems he is very fast. I believe he triages his daily correspondence. When I got a bad thermometer with my MLT he responded immediately and had one sent out the next day. So if you do order from him expect him to stand behind his products.

Old 08-21-2012, 03:54 PM   #5
Frothy3001
Recipes 

he needs to set up an international shopping cart for us Canadians to easily buy instead of having to email an order request.

Quick Reply