Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > some propane and propane accessories ?'s

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #1
tbulger
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default some propane and propane accessories ?'s

Im still working getting the propne hooked up to my brew rig and i had a few questions.
What am i looking for in a pilot light for an automated hlt? Ive seen a few, but whats the theory behind them, a small orifice at the end? i am just unsure.

I am also trying to hardplumb my propane but i can find any adapter to change the brass fitting into a regular thread on my big banjo burner, i thinks it 3/8 flare and doest fit into a reg 3/8 fitting. what am i looking for?

Are those yellow lines the sell at hd safe to use with propane and near the burners?

primaries: BRown Ale
secondaries: Rye IPA
Bottled: IPA, Pigs ear brown clone, stovepipe porter, German Alt, Oktober fest ale, Smoked IPA, failed pale ale, 1st AG ESB, belgian wit, Ipa#2, , Lake wheat, fish Red ale, Smoked wheat,
KEGS: blonde Nugs , Sugar pale light, chin nook ale (gone in 1 week)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply