Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Smashed the carboy

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #71
AnOldUR
fer-men-TAY-shuhn
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 653 Times on 473 Posts
Likes Given: 486

I'm staying out of the glass vs. plastic debate, but damn, I think the doc was using you to practice up on his stitching. Been working in machine shops for 40 years and gotten cut worse than that more than once. Peroxide, a gauze pad and some duct tape and you're back to work.

Billy-Klubb

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #72
fc36
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Both of the pictures of the cuts were when I was at the hospital already and they had just freshly cleaned the wound. When I was at home, I could see my heart rate in the upsurge and downsurge of blood flowing out of the cuts. Believe me, after 5 years as a lifeguard on Chicago's beaches and getting my Eagle Scout, I knew I had to get stitches for those bad boys and I would've had a paramedic friend of mine do them, if he hadn't been on duty, but instead the nurse practitioner in the ER hooked me up with a $500 bill for stitches. Oh well, live and learn.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply