Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Single Tier System in Minneapolis Area?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2011, 05:31 AM   #1
plbrown44
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Single Tier System in Minneapolis Area?

Looking to get my eyes on an existing single tier brewing system as I'd like to build one with some of my home brew buddies. Anyone out there in the Minneapolis area currently brewing on a single tier system?

Would like to come see the set up, chat about the functionality, and learn about the build process. I don't necessarily need to be there on a brew day but would like to check it out. If anyone is open to this please let me know.

I have some rough schematics for a system but would like to hear the pros and cons of your system before I start the build. I'll bring some homebrew!

Thanks - Pete

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2011, 05:48 AM   #2
plbrown44
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Single Tier System?

Anyone in the MPLS area currently brewing on a single tier system? I really just want to see the setup. Let me know!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply