Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Self Contained Mini Fridge Fermentation Chamber

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2010, 12:47 AM   #1
beanbagg
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Self Contained Mini Fridge Fermentation Chamber

Thanks in advance. I live in a relatively small apartment in Chicago and space is a premium. The temps in my place are all over the board and I travel work, which means I often have to leave my fermenting carboy unattended. I already have a JC temp controller and am looking to shove a mini fridge in the back of my closet to serve as a fermentation chamber. I am having trouble finding a mini fridge on Craigslist that will fit a 6.5 gallon carboy and building a larger chamber with the fridge isn't an option, I will need things to be self contained. Has anyone done this? If so, a model # and or pics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply